CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 May 2009

Shaz & Gramps

Here's another Layout for today....Awwww I do love this photo…. Look more orange! Hmmmmm Bo Bunny paper... OK I am slightly getting worried about my Orange addicition.... yes Orange is SLIGHTY growing on me LOL...

Throughout the orange paper you will see little gem stones, these are Swarovski crystal gems, they really sparkle… I know I've used quite a few on this LO but they are orange so I can live with parting with them!

The large scallop borders top and bottom are paper boarders by Bazzill & the alphabet areDoddlebug stickers.

Think I need to have a lie down now after all this orange.... I need more pink LO's LOL!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Yep another great page.

Clare said...

Oooh orange - are you feeling okay ??? LOL Have to admit that I'm "slightly" liking orange. This page is fab :)