CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 May 2009

Play Time Layout

I'm quite pleased with this layout even though I used more of my newer papers rather than using up the old stash!! The backing paper is My Minds Eye (orange again!) which I thought went really well with Stampin' Up Old Olive card stock so I used the Old Olive cardstock to make the swirl border with whisper white behind it.

 

The scalloped circle & tab punches are Stampin' Up and the little flower is also a Stampin Up punch called Spring Bouquet. It's not a punch that is available in the UK and it's retired in theoverseas cattys but my lovely friend ordered me one just before it retired, the punch has three different flowers and this one I have used fits perfectly inside the larger Flower punch which is in the current catty.

 

I can't tell you how thrilled I was able to get the Spring Bouquet punch as I'm a sucker for flowers!!!

 

The little swing embelishment is something that I had in my stash box that I've been waiting to use so thought it went well with the rest of the page.

 

15 days to go now.... really getting worried now.... I am seriously starting to worry whether she will like it!

 

 

 

No comments: