CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Family

I don't think Sharron has ever seen this picture as we took it when we were all together in Weymouth for a family wedding.

I love this paper, it's by Fancy Pants and yet again the only sheet I had… When I started this scrapbook I told myself to use all the old papers as I have so many that need using up but oh no I keep using the ones I really really like….Why do I keep using all my favourite papers?! I really hope she is going to appreciate the papers LOL

Large flower is a Stampin Up flower punch and the flower in the middle is the boho blossoms Stampin Up punch.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Excellent colours and they match the photo really well too. Real summery feel.

Clare said...

I had the same problem when I was doing my sisters 40th scrapbook -even used my last sheet of yummy Bo Bunny pink dotty paper :O

Gorgeous page hun. As Leigh says, it's a lovely summery page xxx

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Very prettily done Kerrie. Love it.xxx