CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Once Upon A Time

I loved this photo when I was given it, the looks on their little faces whilst granddad is reading them a story!

I used a sheet of chocolate brown co-ordinations cardstock and rubbed it down to get a distressed look. The patterned paper is from the new Basic Grey range, I really love this range, I used my new sewing machine to sew around the photo and the paper… all fingers are still intact!!!

The letter stickers and the journaling sticker all come from the same Basic grey set.

BTW Anyone looking for a reasonable priced Sewing machine for using on cards/scrapbooking I can highly recommend this one. I got it from the Range but after buying it I saw the exactly same one in Tescos for £28.94, they should be close to £50.00! Total Bargain, it has 8 stitch settings and is very light weight, I managed to get hold of one at my local store but you can also buy them from their website See here

Mr Tesco's should be very happy with me as I have managed to sell a few for him recently after telling friends... I think I need to ask him for commission!!!

No comments: