CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Family Picnic

Awww look at my little tubby fiancé, how cute!! LOL Here's another photo that I don't think Sharron has ever seen.

Not too sure on this LO now, I don't think I like the harshness of the black and white Doodlebug flower paper but everything is stuck down now and I can't lift it, so I'll just have to live with it.

The vine going up the side of the page is a Sizzix Sizzlit die with my paperchase bargain bling gems stones for the centers . Alphabet are Doodlebug stickers and the grass is a doodlebug embellishment that I have had for ages!.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I think you are being too hard on yourself. All the different pages are going to look just fantastic.

Clare said...

Yep you're being too hard on yourself hun. She's going to love it and the pink/green combo on this page looks fab :)