CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 May 2009

The Bradley Bump


Well back to more scrapbooking layouts.... 24 days to go before I have to hand this over... gulp!

This photo is one that she hasn't seen and I don't think she had many photos of her whilst she was pregnant. This photo was taken of us at my 18th birthday party.... blimey... I look young and thin here... if only I could turn back the clock! I still have that dress it was a size 10 dress... if only I could fit into it again LOL!

I can't believe I used a sheet of the new Bo Bunny Alissa range on this layout, she better appreciate it LOL .... the other side to this is all pink, with flowers and soooooo pretty, LOVED it as soon as I saw it but I thought I'd stick to black and white for this one.

The Journaling stamp is a Prima acrylic stamp and the alphabet is an acrylic stamp set that I bought at Ally Pally last year and have never used it but I LOVE it... Can't remember who makes it but I'll add it in later as I'd like more of their stamps!

1 comment:

Clare said...

Another fab page and the title is brilliant. You're very good using that paper what with it having pink on t'other side LOL

Pleased to see that you've included a piccie of you in the album ;o)