CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 28 May 2008

The Winning Waiting For Santa LO

Here's my LO for a scrapbooking competition I entered a few weeks back... the theme was 'Celebration'... this page is what got me scrapbooking again after 9 months of not being able to do a layout!!

What is really scary is how I pulled out all my christmas stuff just to do this page, I love christmas but on a beautiful sunny May afternoon... there was me thinking christmas & snow lol!!

This is me aged 3... when I looked cute.. lol oh how things changed!

Background paper is Basic Grey and the lettering is doodlebug.

I was really shocked to see that I had actually won the competition with this... never expected that... very excited and given me that kick up the bum I needed to start on my albums again!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!! Not a scrapbooker myself, but I think this is a great layout and can see why it won. Well done!!
xx :0)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Way to go Kerrie ,brilliant layout ,so pleased well done ,Dawnx

Kerryn said...

i loved this page. u were sop cute and i love the swirl going over the pic a bit!

Leigh said...

What an excellent page Kerrie. I love it.