CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 11 May 2008

1St Trip To Jersey LO

Well here is my first scrapbook LO in about 9 months... I had totally lost my mojo but we have a competition on our forum which started my scrapbooking mojo and I have managed to make 5 LO's this weekend!!
I can't show you the one for the competition yet but I'll share the others with you soon!

This LO is of my first trip to Jersey to see my grandparents at Les Quennevais Park aged about one!. I used a sketch that had been set on the forum too which I found really helpful too! The flowers came from Sarahs Cards her Aunty Sarah's Bloomers are fantastic value for money!

2 comments:

Clare said...

You haven't changed a bit!!!

It's lovely hun. So pleased that you've been scrapping again. Look forward to seeing the other pages (((hugs)))

Leigh said...

Great page Kerrie.