CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 10 May 2008

Nestabilities Storage Tip!


I thought I'd share this with you... I love my nestabilities and used to store them in blank CD cases with magnetic paper inside. But I found that some of them weren't staying put in the cd case and would fall out which I found annoying!

Anyway whilst searching the internet I came across this idea and thought I'd give it a go... The folder is acutally for Quickuz Cookie Cutters, it's called a magnetic storage book... it will hold 8 sets of nestabilities perfectly in this little folder and the magnets are quite strong so no falling out!!! It's about A4 size and really slim so won't take up too much valuable craft space.
I bought mine from Crafts You Love, they have free P&P until midnight on Monday too... Am I tempting you LOL?! Here's the link just encase... it's right at the bottom you can get white or black http://www.craftsulove.co.uk/revolution_cookie.htm

No comments: