CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Pink Competition Cards!

Here's 3 cards that I entered into a forum competition , the theme was pink (I of course found it really hard to make pink cards lol!) but the twist was that you had to use brads, peel offs (eek!) or vellum! It was an extra point for each extra item used!
I had to dust down the vellum and peel off's as I don't really use them!

My favourite is the top card using my lovely new cupcake stamp from Stamp addicts... I'm really into cupcakes at the moment, it's a special card made for my friend who I travel to work on the trains with every day she's going back to shift work next week, it's going to be strange not seeing her on the train :(

8 comments:

Sarn said...

OOH Kerrie - all three cards are lovely!

Julia said...

All three are fab - pink is my fav colour too!

Clare said...

They're gorgeous Kerrie. I had a feeling that the top one was yours. I was looking at that stamp again last week and now think I should have bought it LOL

Marlou McAlees said...

aaah these are gorgeous Kerrie!!! really sweet!! :) x

Debbie M said...

Hi - These cards are really really pretty! Loved having a look through your blog.

Debbie M

Becky Stewart said...

oooh they are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hi Kerrie
FAB pink cards! can't make my mind up which one is my favourite!

Leigh said...

You did well Kerrie. I've gone off peel offs too.