CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 24 April 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Maddie has tagged me with these questions...

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
Renee Zellweger – I like her as an actress but if you’ve seen Bridget Jones Dairy the scene where she goes off for a weekend with yummy Hugh Grant in the open top car and arrives at the hotel very windswept… well that’s normally me LOL!

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
Favourite: hmmm Johnny Depp.. well I have to have some eye candy and I’m sure he’s got plenty of stories to tell… he can be my pirate any day!!! LOL

Least Favourite: Do I have to chose someone?! Couldn’t I just pick another favourite… OK least favourite would be Heather Mills.. she’s been quite vocal recently and I really find her annoying!

3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
My stamp collection (OK slightly cheating but I can’t chose one stamp lol!), my cuttlebug and my guillotine

4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
A self-replenishing bank account!

5. What are the last three books that you read?
The Chocolate Run – Dorothy Koomson
Something Borrowed - Emma Giffin
Queen of Babble – Meg Cabot

6. QVC or create & Craft?
I don’t buy from either but if there’s a craft day on QVC I’ll window shop!

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
DCVW

8. What is your claim to fame?
My Father in Law to be is a well-respected Jack The Ripper expert & Author.

And my stupid claim to fame is I fell over once and Christopher Biggins helped me up and offered to take me to the local coffee shop for a coffee but air head here declined the offer very politely as she doesn’t like coffee!! :)

I'm passing this on to:

* Leigh
* Clare
* Marlou
* Donna
* Jenny

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great comments Kerrie ,it so great to get to know you more ,Dawnx

Marlou McAlees said...

Thanks Kerrie for tag, if you dont mind I will have to sit this one out :( thanks anyway for thinking of me and all your cards are looking great!!! hope you are well, :) :) x