CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 April 2008

Scallop Card Challenge

The challenge this week on a forum I go on is Make a Card With A Scallop, this is what I came up with... I love my scalloped nestabilities but I was determind not to use them this time as it's all I seem to use at the moment and my cards get too samey!

The Stamped image is a Tilda, she's sitting in a frame. To cut the frame I used my square nestabilities and a magnetic sheet to keep them in place to cut. Embossed the frame using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder which is currently my favourite folder!

10 comments:

Kerryn said...

that is a gorgeous card kerrie!! love the frame she is sitting in. that cuttlebug die is on my list for ally pally!

Mellie said...

Glad to see you are back. Love the Tilda Stamps.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

that is really pretty. I have yet to attempt this one i think??
LMAO now i'm not sure if i have done it or not...off to check...serves me right for doing so many!!

Clare said...

It's gorgeous hun. I love how you've coloured her in ---- no pink!!! LOL

I still need to have a go at making a frame with my nesties. The embossed detail is gorgeous. I'm still loving my Swiss Dots as well.

See you Sunday xxx

Becky Stewart said...

awwww that's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeously yummie card :) love the scalloped border, can't get enough of them either!

Marlene x

Leigh said...

Excellent card Kerrie.

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Kerrie, I love your card, its beautiful and I cant wait to get the swiss dots folder :) hope you are well :) x

Yosha said...

Welcome back!

This is a brilliant card! I love LOVE how she is sitting on the frame!