CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 11 August 2007

Red & White Daisy

I love red as a colour but I find making red cards quite difficult because I don't tend to buy much in the way of red apart from christmas!

Anyway this is another card I made for the same swap... this paper is lovely as the white swirls are raised with glitter, I wish I had another sheet of it as this is all I had left over... I don't know who makes this paperbut if you know please let me know as I could do with some more!!

The flower is made using the Ellison Thick Cuts Daisy die that has now been retired, I love this die, I was so lucky to get this for a reasonable price! The corners are a cuttlebug set of 4 called vintage.

2 comments:

Becky Stewart said...

oooh another pretty one! Loving how you have used the die cut

Kerryn said...

that so pretty. love it!