CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 15 August 2007

I Love This Stamp!!

I just love this little Penny Black stamp, it's called Merci and has to be my favourite cute stamp of theirs, I use it a lot!

The flowers are by Doodlebug and I have to admit that I really didn't like the glittered ones and would normally hide it at the back of the flower but I actually like this! I'm totally into my scalloped punches and scissors at the moment as you can probably tell!

4 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Very cute stamp and a gorgeous card :o)

Kerryn said...

gorgeous!! i love the colour(green again hey! lol. its like me with pink!)
those swirls are great too.

Deborah said...

This is a super nice card! I just love it! Nice to find your blog and see all of your ideas and creations. PLease stop by and visit me soon! Db

Becky Stewart said...

I love it!