CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 17 August 2007

Lilac Spots!

I'm really into spotty backgrounds at the moment... I love these spot stamps by MSE, they are a clear set which makes it so much easier! The mouse stamp is by Penny Black, greeting is with my trusty snap stamps!

I made 2 more christmas cards last night, I'll get those downloaded later on. I have to say I am getting very worried with my Christmas obsession as I have made about 17 christmas cards in total after the ones I made last night! I never normally start until the end of September... Quite scary when you think about how close christmas is now....

6 comments:

mum on the run said...

Blimey!! Someone's been busy!!

Love all your latest cards, didn't read the Bind It All post as I'm trying to convince myself I don't need one, LOL!!

Have nominated you for an award, see my blog for details!!

Becky Stewart said...

ooooh its scrummy!!! I am so pleased to have this stamp now!!

Made by Mandy said...

The background on this card is perfect. You would never guess it was rubber stamped. It looks like they were a good buy.

Laura Pierce said...

I too love circle backgrounds. SU's set "seeing spots" is great for a background. And who can't go wrong with Penny Black! I love your site-your creations are creative!!

Kerryn Groves said...

i loveeee this too. so my type of card. i love circles too. i love my hero art circle stamp for backgrounds. that little mouse is so cute!

All Pink girl said...

Realy cute card ,just soooo cute ,love your cards Dawnxxx
hope you have a lovely christmas xxxx