CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 August 2007

Male Birthday Card

Is it just me or do you find male cards hard?! I really struggle with male cards... if I could just make them pink & flowery I'd be ok lol!

I'm normally the type of girl who leaves male cards to the last minute and then gets stressed wondering what on earth I going to do... You only have to go through my craft stuff to see that I have very little male realted items... I think I own a little beer jug stamp (never used) and a quickutz football die... I think that is as far as it goes for male.. I really need to buy more stuff but I just don't get excited over male items like I do with girlie things like flowers lol.

Anyway this time was different, I made this card with nearly 2 weeks to spare... it's unheard of for me lol!

My brother loves his PSP at the moment and a little light switched on inside my brain lol. I just printed it out a few times and decoupaged the buttons up, the brother wording is cut with the Cuttlebug Hippie Chick alphabet set....

I know it's not the most stunning card and not hugely exciting but at least it's done in plenty of time and hopefully he'll love it.

Right back to pink & girlie now for a few weeks until I need to make my uncles birthday card... ooooh I'm stressed just thinking about what to make....

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Fab card Kerrie!!

Love how you've used the snap stamps too. I've bought another 2 sets now :D

Samm said...

What a fabby idea!!! great!

Samm
x