CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 July 2010

Class of 1981 Layout


Here’s another quick layout I did the other week, I keep looking at it and wanting to add more but I don’t want to take away from the lovely stitched paper!


I’ve had this Prima 12x12 paper since April Ally Pally last year I think, bought it because I fell in love with it when I saw their range of stitched Mulberry paper, I keep pulling it out giving it a little stroke and then not knowing how to use it so putting it back in the ‘not to be cut’ box of 12x12 papers LOL!

I also love the Prima’s fabric flowers, with all the pearls and the sequins that sparkle… far too nice to pop on a card and give away LOL!

This is me in 1981 I’m the one on at the front on the left with the white cardigan and pink dress (Of course it had to be a pink dress!!)

Supplies
Papers/Cardstock: Prima Art Stitched 12x12
Chipboard: Alphabet – Heidi Grace, Swirl – From Artbase
Other: Fabric Flower - Prima, Glamour Dust

No comments: