CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Father's Day Card



Male cards.... Ekkkkk I get very stressed when it comes down to making a card for Paul's dad... Paul always wants me to make something different and personal for his dad and it gets harder and harder every year... what doesn't help is that his birthday and fathers day comes within a week of each other so it's even more pressure!!

Anyway this is his father's day card and Ghost Breakers is his favourite film of all time so I printed out the movie poster and went from there!

This is the first time I have tried to make a triple fold card, but rather than having it landscape I turned it around so that it is like a triple fold/easel card!!

He was over the moon with the card and showed it off to everyone so I think after all the stress it was worth it... now I need to start planning for next year!

Supplies


Papers/Cardstock: Basic Grey, Stampin Up Chocolate Chip
Dies/Embossing Folders: Sizzix Boss-O Alphabet 
Stamps: An old clear greeting set from Woodware
Other: Bo Bunny Brads

2 comments:

Clare said...

Wow it's fantastic Kerrie! No wonder Paul's dad loved it and was showing it off.

Lynda and Deb said...

eHi I have been trying to figure this out how did you do the easel part? And what are the measurements thank-you