CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 9 July 2010

Uncles Are Special...




I don’t seem to be making much at the moment, never seems enough time in the week to set aside to craft, life is a bit hectic recently again. Then when I do get the chance to play I just don’t know what to do, I end up pushing paper around on the desk or even worst tidying up my craft room!


Anyway here’s another layout I did a few weeks ago when I had found my mojo and literally smoke was coming out of my fingers with all the layouts I was making! I wanted to play with my crackle glaze that I’ve had for a while but not really done anything with it. Not sure if you can make it out but I used it on the chipboard letters.

My poor uncle is going through such a hard time of it at the moment, he was rushed into hospital with a mass of blood clots in his lungs a few months back, he was told he shouldn’t have lived to tell the tale and it was only because he is so fit that he pulled through. I found out this week that he has another mass of clots in his leg this time, it’s a huge worry… I just wish he would get well soon and get his life back to normal as they have been through so much this past year and a half.

Supplies

Papers/Cardstock: Crumb Cake 12x12 cardstock – Crumb Cake, New My Minds Eye 12x12 paper, Dusty Durango Cardstock
Dies: Dragonfly Alphabet - Quickutz
Other: Alphabet Chipboard – Heidi Grace, Dusty Durango Ink – Stampin Up, Crackle Glaze, Bobble ribbon – CTM, Scalloped border Punch – Stampin Up, White Pen

1 comment:

claire-bears-cards said...

Beautiful! Hope to see more scrapping and cardmaking soon xxx