CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Crumb Cake Birthday Bird Card


I Love Stampin' Up Kraft cardstock… well technically it's been re-named as Crumb Cake … I'm going to stop calling it Kraft Crumb Cake does sounds yummy LOL!

Very excited that SU have announced that they are bringing out Crumb Cake ink, I just love how everything matches with SU and I've hoped for ages that they would bring out the ink and as from 1st July they have in the US YAY!!!

Anyway here's a card I made for the lovely Linda, The bird die I have wanted for months after seeing Becky's… every time we get together the requirement was she had to bring the bird die LOL!

The die had sold out everywhere in the UK but one of my friends tipped me off a few months back that someone in the US was selling 3 on Ebay and I never moved so quickly to get to a PC even though I was poorly at the time!

Supplies
Papers/Cardstock: Bo Bunny, Stampin Up Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake & Baja Breeze
Dies/Embossing Folders: Quickutz Bird, Cuttlebug Birthday Embossing Folder,
Ribbon: Pretty In Pink Grosgrain - Stampin Up
Other: Scallop Border Punch – Martha Stewart, Flower punch & bling

2 comments:

Clare said...

Love it! The colour combo is yummy. Crumb cake does sound better than Kraft doesn't it :o)

And yay I've got that die as well :D At least we can stop trying to pinch Becky's die now LOL

xxx

Kerryn said...

another lovely card and love that bird die!!