CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 8 June 2009

Shep Layout



Well it's the final countdown now.... 6 days to go until this scrapbook goes to it's new home... scary to think I have been working on this for the past 6 months in my spare time.... I have 4 pages left to do and then I am done hooray!!!

I’m quite happy with this layout, I am sooooo loving the brown co-ordinations cardstock, I just love the distressed look it gives. The paw paper came from DCWV paper pack which was actually the cat set but paw prints are paw prints!!

I used my sewing machine to stitch around the edge and managed to achieve this without stitching my fingers together LOL!

The title is cut using the cuttlebug Hippie Chick alphabet set with just a little bling to finish it off.

No comments: