CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 June 2009

Scrapbook - Done! Yippeee!!!!





Well after 6 months in the making... mission complete... the 40th scrapbook was completed for Paul's sister with about an hour to spare!!


I took Thursday and Friday off to complete the book and I wet through all the emotions... I was so stressed that firstly she wouldn't like it and secondly about having the rest of Paul's family seeing my work... Not the most confident of people at the best of times and I'm the kinda person who is happy to being un-noticed in the corner rather than being in the spotlight! At one point when it was all going horribly wrong I wasn't going to give it to her!


Anyway after all the stress and worry for months and 40 pages later....Sharron opened the album and she was totally blown away... there was tears and a lot of laughter and she told Paul that it was the best present she has ever seen... so I think she liked it... phew!


So anyway here's another pages of the album, I'll eventually get round to showing every page!!
Papers are fancy pants, the frame was made using my nestabilities and the alphabet is Doodlebug stickers using glitter.
I've had a wonderful day today with some new crafty friends, I went to an all day crop and had really great day.... It was nice to actually chat with people who share the love of Stampin Up, papers and stamps!! I have so many crafty friends but not many are local to me so it's great to find local people who craft! Looking forward to the next one!
OMG I was in crafty heaven... gorgeous stamps.... beautiful strokable cardstock and loads of alphabet dies.... ooooh I could have quite happily moved into the craft room and lived in there with all the stash! :)
I only managed one layout today, but I think I found it hard work going back to 12x12 after spending so long on 8x8 album... Next time I need to be more organised with photos and papers to take as I took my wheelie tote full of stash but still managed to forget basic things like glue and basic cardstock!!!

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Yay - it's done and OF COURSE she loved it! Now you can relax xxx