CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Sharron's Album












Well it's been a while since I last posted... just been a busy girl with no time to craft :(

I thought I would post the last of the pages to Sharron's Album so that I can move on... Sharron has said it was the best present she's ever had... which is quite a statement to make... I still look at the photos and think I could have done this better or if only I could have had a bit more time I would have done....
I have so much I want to do now that I have my craft time back.... just need to find the time to actually sit at my craft desk which at the moment looks like a bomb has done off... I seriously need a good tidy up and re-organising before I get to play... I need a little crafty fairy to clear up after me LOL!!

No comments: