CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 December 2008

Owl Chrimbo Cards








Well it's been a while since I posted anything... the reason for this is that pretty much every spare moment I've had to craft lately has been on christmas cards and seeing as I like to try and make every one different (roughly about 150 this year) I haven't wanted to put any photos on my blog encase those that receive them spot them first!

Now that most of the cards I've given out have been received I feel I can show some now! Although I forgot to take pictures of over half of my cards... I always do this :(

Firstly here are a few of the owl cards I made... yes I have an addiction to owls at the moment... think you might have already worked that one out LOL.

The large owl is a Penny Black owl... isn't he cute?! Then I've used the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder with the lovely co-ordinations paper and the swirl is a Sizzix Sizzlit die cut using the Doodlebug glitter card stock.

No comments: