CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 December 2008

Lastly... Christmas Trees








You can't have christmas cards without christmas trees!!
I have to say my favourite card here has to be the second one... using last years Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers (I can't believe I actually cut into that paper... I saved it last year because I couldn't bare cutting into it LOL....I have non left now!) The quote is a Penny black stamp which I glittered up the word heart.

Right I think I need a lay down after all this blogging!!
I have been making some fantastic things recently thanks to our stampers 10 meet ups and some craft workshops via Michelle our fantastic SU lady... I've made waterfall mini book, gift bags and boxes, hand made bows (although they didn't turn out very well LOL) post it note holders, tea light holders... the list is endless!!!
I made some FAB things yesterday at my last Stampers 10... but I can't show you those yet as I want to make a few more as gifts if I can!




2 comments:

Sarn said...

All three are lovely Christmas cards Kezza xxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are all stunning. I trust you had a good christmas, and had lots of nice pressies. I hope to catch up with you in 2009. Hugs Linda x