CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 27 November 2008

Hoppy Birthday!

Well nearly another month goes by, pretty scary how close December is now! I'm still plodding on with my christmas cards but I don't think I am going to manage to achieve the whole amount... I have loads of family and special ones to make yet and really struggling to get inspired.
Here's a card I made for a Paul's step mum who is a frog fan, I used the Stampin Up stamp set Unfrogettable and the word window punch so that the little frog can be moved across the card. The flowers are cut in felt using a flower die in one of the Cuttlebug alphabet sets.
I made some fantastic gifts at Michelle's Christmas craft workshops but I can't show you these until after the weekend as some of the ladies in our Stampers 10 will be making them tomorrow!
Off tomorrow for a crafting weekend with the girls, really hoping that we might be able to actually make a few cards this time as last time we got together for a weekend we achieved a lot of talking and drooling over the Stampin Up cattys and not much else LOL!

No comments: