CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 November 2008

Get Well Soon Nan




Wow November already... scary hey?! Where has the time gone?! 48 days until christmas... not long and actually quite scary how quickly it's come around and I so wanted to be organised with my chrimbo cards this year!! How many have you made?! Me I have now made 34 which is pretty good going considering I've not had an awful amount of time but I have over 100 more to make ... gulp!
Sorry I haven't been around much, just don't seem to have enough hours in the day to get everything done and I have been feeling quite stressed recently!
This card is for Paul's nan who had a stoke last week, it's her second stroke in about 5 years, she's still in hospital and her speach is quite slurred at the moment and she's been asking for her husband who passed away 4 years ago :(
I needed to make something quick and simple to let her know we are thinking of her as she's quite a way from us and we can't get down to see her.
Yes more owls... I seem to be addicted to owls at the moment, this little fella is a Hero Arts stamp and the branch is a Hero Arts set too. The scalloped oval is a nestability set and the little flowers are cut from felt using one of the cuttlebug alphabet sets, Olivia I think. Yummy bo bunny spotty paper... love this colour, I have to admit I found it very hard to cut into this!!

3 comments:

Sarn said...

That card can't fail to cheer up Paul's Nan mate. It's lovely. x

Clare said...

It's gorgeous Kerrie. I'm sure Paul's nan will love it (((hugs))) xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Kerrie...Im sure Paul's nan will like it (((much hugs)))