CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Gatefold Birthday Card

This card was inspired by a challenge from Kerryn... I've never really done a gatefold card before so this was a bit of a challenge for me lol!

The flowers are stamped using those Blonde Moment flower stamps and the 'happy birthday' was done from Doodlebug rub on's. The sentiment inside the card is from a DCWV quote pack. The papers were all from Capture The Magic... found it hard to cut into these as I really like them but it was worth if for a very special friend!

10 comments:

Becky Stewart said...

oooh that's stunning! I love it! Great combo of papers and stammps

Marlou McAlees said...

its so beautiful Kerrie, i still haven't used my blonde moment stamps,{lol} i bought them after i had seen you use them.
great job!! xx

Alhambra Club said...

what a lovely card

Alex said...

that is gorgeous - I love all that pink. Love it! Thakns for visiting my blog since I got a chance to visit yours - I have you bookmarked now and will be back - love your stuff.

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Vickie said...

Gorgeous! I love those papers too X

The Cryer Family said...

really beautiful!

mum-on-the-run said...

Lurve those stamps Kerrie!! What a gorgeous card!! Hmm, do I need these stamps too?!?!

Michelle Short said...

Lovely card, really pretty x

Kerryn said...

oooooooooo very pretty! and thank u for doing one on my challenge!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is beautiful! LOVE that paper! :)