CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 13 September 2007

Another Notebook - Cat Themed

I organised an altered notebook swap on a forum I'm part of and this is the notebook for my partner, I made this with the help of my lovely bind it all machine (sorry Cheryl & Clare but you DO need one lol!)

My partner loves her two pussy cats so I just knew I had to do a cat themed book.... I used my doodlebug cat 12x12 paper which I had forgot I had... note to myself that I need some more now!!! The N is Maya Road chipboard alpha which has been embossed using a cuttlebug embossing folder.

The cat & mouse are little buttons that I found and there is a silver fishbone charm on the ribbon which came from Capture The Magic... inside is a lovely brown paw print paper which came from the DCVW cat stack but I stupidly forgot to take a piccie of the inside before sending it!

18 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

this is excellent Kerrie!! and wow that bind it all is brilliant x

Tina said...

This is super cute and fun!

Tina

mum-on-the-run said...

You're SO bad!!

If you continue to make me want one I'll have to stop looking at your BIA posts!!

Gorgeous book though, love the DB paper :)

Anonymous said...

LOL you're so cheeky !!!
I'm soooo tempted to get one.

It's a fab book hun. I love those buttons ---- sooooo cute :-)

Kerryn said...

that is so lovely!! id love one too but just couldnt even think about it with the cost of my course starting soon! at least i have a bug coming! woohoo.

Alex said...

Very cute!! Love it!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

rubberdubber said...

Gorgeous notebook Kerrie, you put me to shame :)

Bethany Paull said...

I LOVE the little cat and mouse playing around the chipboard letter. So cute.

My Paper World said...

That little mouse looks so cute running down the letter! Very girly, and fun! I love it!

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, love all your little cat stamps and embellishments with the mouse. Had to laugh when you said "Pussy cat", sorry reminded me of one of my favorite British shows, Are You Being Served, they still show it on Amercian TV just love it.

Becky Stewart said...

oooooooh that's fab - I lurve it!

Heather P. said...

This is just TOO cute!

Marlou McAlees said...

just tagged you Kerrie, check out my blog :)

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty Kerrie!

Theresa said...

What a great little gift! It is wonderful!

Becky Stewart said...

I just tagged you - check out my blog for details!

Yosha said...

This is so cute!!

Love the little cat and mouse!

Cheers,

Yosha

slowef said...

Wonderful please visit my Blog for the Award I have given you :-)
xx