CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 30 July 2007

I’ve Been Tagged!

Thank you to Becky for tagging me...

OK now for the hard part 7 random things about me… that’s really tough!!

1. I’m addicted to rubber stamps & inkpads.. I know I have too many quite a few of them still haven't been used but I just can’t stop buying them lol.. maybe I need to set myself a challenge there... to start using the unused stamps!

2. I was taught Maths at school by one of the British airmen from ‘Allo ‘Allo, he was a fantastic bloke and used to tell us tales from the BBC!

3. My least favourite colour for making cards is yellow; I love looking at yellow cards but just struggle to make them!

4. I would love to learn floristry, I love flowers but whenever I put flowers in a vase they never look stunning!!

5. My dream is to go to Disneyworld Florida, as I’m a huge Disney fan! Think I need to start saving my pennys there!

6. I fund my crafting habit by working full time as a Recruitment Consultant

7. I love Galaxy chocolate!

I’m tagging the following bloggers…

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

you're addicted to rubber stamps and ink pads? no way!! lmao. i didnt know that! ;-)

Becky Stewart said...

ooooooooooh v cool and interesting!