CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 July 2007

50th Birthday

I made this card for my aunt's 50th birthday. The swirl stamped images on the pink bazzill card are Autumn Leaves Swirl v2, I love these stamps!

A while back I bought a large clear alphabet & numbers stencil set from a cheapy shop in town they only cost £1.99 - BARGAIN, I've used them a few times for special birthdays.

Using my Cuttlebug Emossing Folder - Stylized Flowers I embossed two pieces of card, drew round the 5 & the 0 and cut them out. I then coloured the flowers and the leaves with my I Kan'dee Shimmer chalks. Tied ribbon around the 0 and the little silver tag says 'joy', I bought these from Capture The Magic.

Using my Cuttlebug machine I cut a oval slider from the set of Cuttlebug Slider die set. The greeting is using those Karen Foster Snap Stamps again but the mini casual alphabet this time!

The flowers are punched using a small flower punch and they have a gem stone in them!

1 comment:

mum-on-the-run said...

Love this card, those Rhonna Farrer sets are my all time fave stamps :)