CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 July 2007

Doodlebug Cupcake

Here's another card I did recently, I've been into green a lot recently... which is so unlike me!!

Can't rememeber what this paper is but I've just ran out of it and I desperately need more! :(

Bazzil cardstock punched with a woodware super dooper scalloped punch I love this punch!!

The cupcake is from the new clear Doodlebug stamp sets, this is the birthday set. I glitter up the icing of the cupcake using the trustly stickles again!

The scalloped frame is from another Doodlebug clear set of stamps - Tags & Frames. The thanks a lot is part of a Heros Art set of stamps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lurve this card - its so lovely in real life! thank you! B
x

mum-on-the-run said...

Love this card!!

And just so you know I had to buy these DB stamps because of you!!

Kerryn said...

u know i adore this card!! so so cute!