CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 8 September 2011

Pop Up Butterfly Card - Happy Birthday Paul's Nan!






Well it's been a very loooong time since I last posted... nearly 11 months... ooops... I have been crafting on and off... things have been a bit up and down at home as Paul has been quite seriously unwell and I think it's partly that which has kept me away... he's still not 100% and there is still a lot of uncertainty on the future but we are trying to keep positive.....

Anyway I wanted to try to get back into blogging again to record some of the things I have made... this is a card for Paul's Nan who's birthday is today.

It's a pop up circle card and I have to say I love making these and giving them... I have made 4 now and the response is always really good.

I've used mainly all stampin' up items as I am still addicted to all things SU!!!

No comments: