CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 17 August 2009

Too High Up

Well I was really busy yesterday in my craft room and I managed to find my scrapbooking mojo again after a few months off. I was inspired by the sketch from My Sketch World, here's my take on the sketch.

I fell in love with this paper when I saw it, now I have to admit that am not normally a yellow sort of person, but I have to say that I am slightly warming it it and I think it looks fab with the pink!! I used my new Martha Stewart border punch to decorate the pink patterned paper, I have loved this punch for a while now!

Papers are Wild Raspberry by K& Co, flowers are cut using the Hello Kitty Dasies Sizzix die.. I love this die and what makes it so much better is that the Hello Kitty dies are pink... they look sooo pretty sitting on the shelf... yes I know I am sad!! The Alphabet is Curvey by Sizzix and I've used Stampin Up Pink Passion ink around some of the edges and for the journalling!

So pleased to be scrapbooking again!!

No comments: