CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 24 August 2009

Brother Or Sister?

Well I was hoping to have some crafting time this weekend but it didn't work out like that in the end. I've set myself a goal of trying to do at least one layout a week using a sketch online, I know that sounds like not much of a goal but at the moment there is so much stuff going on and so much stress that it's my way of having a bit of time out for me.

I did however manage to squeeze in a couple of hours to complete my goal. This layout is loosely inspired but the sketch on Lime Tart blog.

Papers: My Minds Eye, I have had hold of these papers since Ally Pally in April, I’ve them aside for when I got my scrapbooking mojo back as I just didn’t want to use them on anyone else!
Alphabet: Sizzix Boss-o Inks: Stampin’ Up Pixie Pink & Baja Breeze (Love these two colours together!)

No comments: