CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 30 April 2009

The Early Days In Lowestoft


Quite a rare find this picture, there isn’t many photos of Sharron when she was younger with her mum and dad together… just loving her mum’s 70’s dress!! The dress is what inspired me to use the flower and go for the orange theme.

Orange cardstock is Bazzill Bling, I have no clue why this was in my papers file I must have bought it ages ago because I don’t do orange!!

The spotty paper for the petals and the green stripes are yet again part of a new range by My Minds Eye drool drool!

Flower petals made using the cuttlebug cut and emboss flower die set and the font is the Cuttlebug Babyface alphabet.
I've left the centre blank so that she can add her own bit of journalling.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Kerrie, your layouts are really innovative.

Clare said...

FANTASTIC page. How you've done the flower is brilliant and the colours match the photo sooooo well.

Have to admit that I'd forgotten that I had the Bug flower die ooops