CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Hmmm Loving My New Stampin' Up Stamps...

I've kinda lost my mojo recently but last Sunday I had the whole day to myself to play with all my lovely new goodies... here's a little thank you card I made.

I just LURVE this paper, it's by Crate and it came from CTM... Lucky I was sensible and bought two sheets of it, but I found cutting into it very very hard, it's just so pretty... so pink... so me :)

The flower was stamped using one of my new Stampin Up sets 'Doodle This' (Page 94 of the US catty)... I have wanted this stamp set since it was released and now I've found someone who I can buy from the US si I'm a happy bunny!

The glittered centre of the flower is a tip I picked up from Kirtsy Wiseman when she came to demo at CTM the other week ... Remember those sticky round foam pads that you buy and then wonder what you are going to do with them? Well it is just one of those glittered up with Doodlebug pink glitter! It's so simple but ever so effective!

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Very pretty card Kerrie. GREAT idea about those round foam pads! Thanks!

Becky Stewart said...

oooooooooh this is lovely!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a beauty ,love the colour and the stamp xxxx
fabulous as always ,Dawnxxx

Clare said...

It's gorgeous Kerrie. I wanted those stamps before I saw your card - now I NEED them LOL

hugs
Clare xxx

Changing times said...

Hi Kerrie, the card is lovely...but then your cards always are.....The lasttime we met you were collecting bottle tops? Do you have any info I could share around my office? I am sure we could help in your collection x

Julia said...

Very pretty card Kerrie and you are right, the paper is lovely! x

Leigh said...

Great card Kerrie. That set is called 'Scribble This' in our Oz catty. Don't know why the name change.