CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Friendship Card

Thanks for all your kind emails and messages over the past few days, I really do appreciate it!

Here's a card that I made for a good friend, she's been feeling a little low recently so thought I'd send her a card to cheer her up.

Flower stamp are my Technique Tuesday love me not set and the sentiment is from one of the hero arts clear sets... I seem to have an addiction for sentiment stamps!

Anyone planning to go to Stamperama on Sunday in Stevenage?! Can't wait love that show, it's small but there's normally a great selection of companies there and of course loads of stamps to drool over!!

7 comments:

mum on the run said...

Gorgeous card Kerrie, love the colour combo.. and the stamps!!

So sorry to hear the news on your Great Aunt Una, will be thinking of you. Sorry I haven't been around much, speak to you soon.

Take care xx

Sarn loves choc said...

OOOH - I LOVE this card Kerrie. Must look up Technique Tuesday stash. Think I saw some Ally Pally, but had run out of money at that point!

Sorry to hear your sad news. Keep crafting - it's sooooo therapeutic!

Kerryn Groves said...

i love it kerrie. i love those stamps!

BB/Paula said...

love the colour combi!

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time (((hugs)))

Marlou said...

beautiful card Kerrie!! :) x

Leigh said...

I love the colours you've used Kerrie.

Clare said...

How did I miss this gorgeous card. Love the colours you've used hun. Now I see that I definitely must have some of those Technique Tuesday stamps LOL