CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 February 2008

Another Tag!!

I’ve been tagged by the lovely Sally

This is the Middle Name Game! These are the rules:-

· You must post the rules before you give your answers.
· You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
· After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
· At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.)

OK... Well my middle name is Lee… I hated it when I was younger, I used to change the spelling to Leigh because I was teased about my name being spelt like a boy! :(

If I was naughty (which of course I hardly ever was lol) I’d be called Kerrie Lee…

L - Loves collecting rubber stamps especially flowers stamps… I get drawn to them...a girl can never have enough flower stamps.. OK I know I need to move away from flower stamps for a while as I could start a shop with the ones I have but it's so hard to ignore them!

E – Embossing folders… I lurve playing with my cuttlebug especially the large embossing folders. I ordered the new ones last week and I'm trying to wait very patiently for them to arrive but it’s soooo hard I wanna play with them now!!

E – Easter... I'm trying to be really organised this year and make Easter Cards early... looking forward to Easter this year as my birthday is the day after Good Friday so that means a four day birthday weekend... yipppee!!

I will tag

* Becky
* Marlou
* Lisa

No comments: