CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 26 January 2008

Hmmm Cupcakes



Look no pink!!! I love these little cupcake stamps by Hero Arts, they are currently one of my favourite new stamps. You can't see it on the photo but I have glittered up a little of the icing on the cake.... You will also notice that I'm back into spots again!!!

Scalloped circle cut with another of my new toys Nestabilities scalloped circles, used on my faithful cuttlebug! I love them... I could talk about them for hours!!!

What I love about them the most is that you can cut a whole range of sizes using just one set, I think there is 6 scalloped circles in one set and thr largest is 4 inches, they take up hardly any room, unlike the punches. I store mine in clear CD boxes.

6 comments:

Yosha said...

I love the cupcakes! Great layouts too!

Cheers

Clare said...

I've seen the blue one in real life and it's even more gorgeous. Well done on 2 gorgeous cards Kerrie - but where's the pink LOL

Sarn said...

Oooh, hurry up April (when I get my Cuttlebug machine). Lots of inspiration for me on this blog, thanks Kerrie! LOVE the cake stamp too!

Marlou McAlees said...

yummy!!! yummy Kerrie, love this card and stamp of course xx

Leigh said...

Cool cards Kerrie. Yep, I'm in love with Nestabilities too.

Dawn Wheeler said...

love both cards very scrummy ,hope you are feeling ok ,Dawnx