CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 23 January 2008

Happy Anniversary Card

Oooh I've been a bad blogger haven't I?! Been really busy lately and haven't had much time to make many cards and the ones I have made I still can't show!!

Anyway here's the anniversary card I made for my OH, Our anniversary was Monday (21st) can't believe it's been 14 years... I was a sweet innocent 16 year old when we met lol... I thought at first he had forgotton as no card first thing :(... but I came home to a lovely card, flowers and pink sapphire earrings... So I actually did quite well!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

It's beautiful Kerrie!
Congratulations on your anniversary!

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful Kerrie!!! and a very happy anniversary :) x

Clare said...

Lovely one. Happy Anniversary hun (((hugs)))

Sarn said...

Congrats Kerrie. Lovely card too.

Leigh said...

Lovely card Kerrie.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy beautiful card ,love the spots with the red ,Dawnx