CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 October 2007

Update on me!

Thanks for the kind get well wishes, I'm feeling a little better, still sore and swollen and very slow on my feet but getting there slowly, just so impatient because I want to do things but I can't at the moment... I'm not used to sitting around doing nothing and don't feel up to crafting at the moment. Been to the doctors today and he's signed me off for another 2 weeks... I'm so hoping that I'm going to feel better soon so I can craft and make use of the time off, I have so many cards to make!!

I've had some lovely hand made cards from special friends, 1 bouquet of flowers arrived Saturday and 2 bouquets of flowers arrived today from some crafty friends and my work colleagues, the smell in the house is wonderful!

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better