CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 11 October 2007

I've Been In Hospital!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.... I've been quite poorly! :(

I got rushed into hospital on Friday after passing out at work, very very scary because I was on my own in the office at the time, somehow managed to contact the local police when I came round for help.

After 6 stressful hours in A&E, in pain & with a temperature that wouldn't go down, surgens weren't 100% sure what was wrong with me but they suspected a burst appendix.

I went down to theatre after 1am Saturday morning and I'm pleased to say that it was only inflammation of the appendix, so I have had it removed by keyhole surgery.

I'm a swollen, sore & bruised at the moment and I can't move very far which I'm finding very hard because I'm one of these people who are on the go all the time, i don't know how to relax lol!

It's been a frightening week for me but I'm just starting to feel a bit brighter about it all, My fiance Paul has been a super star really has looked after me and I'm so grateful for that because I really don't know what I would have done with out him.

I miss my crafting, I so want to play but I just don't feel up to it at the moment but hope I can soon as I got some great stash from ally and I want to use it... I am so behind with cards!!

So as soon as I'm back to normal again I'll be crafting, blogging my cards and visiting those lovely blogs!!

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell, it must have been so scary passing out like that. glad to hear you are home and on the mend. Take care.

Nikki said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend Kerrie...hope you feel much better very soon.

Marlou McAlees said...

aaah poor you Kerrie, sorry to hear you aren't well, sending you a huge hug!!!!! GET WELL SOON xxx

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to see if you had posted on here, as I hadn't hear from you (email). Sorry to hear about your health, but hope you're feeling beter! Think of all the crafting you can do once you're back on your feet :)

Take care.

Clare said...

Lovely to see you back but please take it easy hun (((hugs)))

Abi said...

hope you are feeling better real soon. xx