CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 18 September 2009

Cupcake card for a man?!

I made this card for my uncle, was really pleased with myself as I really struggle making cards for men, showed my other half and he said I couldn't send it to my uncle because of the cupcake... he's not a cupcake person!

 

Well I was really fed up because time was running out and I actually thought I had done a good job with making a cupcake card look masculine!

 

So I asked craft friend's opinions and they said send it, so I did!!! He said he loved it which is all that matters!

 

Cupcake: Quickutz Revolution die

Papers/Cardstock: Basic Grey paper & Stampin' Up Old Olive & chocolate Chip cardstock

Alphabet: Sizzlit Decorative Strip Stampin' Up Exclusive Billboard Alphabet

Tag: Making Memories Embellishment

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think it's a great male card. Glad he liked it!

Clare said...

Ignore your OH - we were right - it's a fab card!!! Yay I've got that die now - woohoo LOL