CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 March 2008

My First Tilda Card

This is my first tilda card using my new watercolour pens! Probably not the best example on these pens but I am in love with them.

The pens are called ZIG Memory Brushables, they have two brush tips. Each pen has a light and a dark of the colour so shading is made really easy.

We watched the demo at Stamp Addicts and were amazed at how easy she made it look and we were hooked! Stamp addicits sell them each but you can buy them in packs of 4. Bee Crafty currently have them on at a good offer of £6.70 per pack.

Talking of my love of pens my other recent buy is a clear Copic Spica Glitter Pen... have you heard or seen these?! I read about them and because I love glitter thought I'd give them a go!

The clear is totally clear, leaving only a lovely sparkle behind, unlike Sakura’s Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen which has a silvery colour with not much sparkle. The main difference in the Spica glitter pen is that the sparkle is actually made up of micro glass flakes and they claim that they have twice the writing length of other pens. There are 12 colours to collect but the clear is great for wings (as above) or even adding on over the top of your coloured image. Have I talked you into buying one yet?! :)

9 comments:

Clare said...

Aawwww she's lovely Kerrie.

Those pens are blooming gorgeous aren't they. Trust you to have found another great deal :)

You know that you've already talked me into getting a few of the Copic's ;o) Just need to buy them.

Hope you're feeling okay hun (((hugs)))

Rachel Webber said...

Ooh, those glitter pens sound great - where can I get them?

Card is absolutely gorgeous BTW

Sarn said...

Hi Kerrie - I have some of the Zig pens but have hardly used them as I love my Tombows. Are you watercolouring with them by scribbling colour onto acetate and then picking the colour up with a brush? Would love to know.

Changing times said...

Kerrie this is lovely, I will look out for those pens at the NEC tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing you at Stampers 10 :-)

Dawn Wheeler said...

OOOH Kerrie this is gorgeous and so pretty ,you will become addicted to these stamps .Dawnxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

beautiful card Kerrie!

Leigh said...

Lovely card Kerrie. Oooooo new toys too. lol

Kerryn said...

yes u r talking me into getting them! lol
where did u get that sentiment kerrie? it goes perfectly with that tilda!!