CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 13 December 2007

Doodlebug Christmas




Well I promised a non pink card so here you go lol!

I'm loving these Doodlebug christmas stamps, I love how they match the papers, which I had a hard time cutting into lol!


I've been busy trying to make so many christmas cards as I have been behind with being ill in October... I did a very bad thing yesterday and bought a box of cards to send to those that don't normally appreciate a hand made card... feel dreadful as I have so much christmas stuff to start a shop but I feel less stressed now, it was only 35 I needed to send out... 12 more cards and then I am done!!!

1 comment:

Sarn said...

I'm sure people will understand! What's the point of going to all the trouble of making a handmade card if it won't be appreciated anyway! Don't feel bad . . . if it helps at all, I confess I sent out some shop ones too!