CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 27 November 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

I don’t know I don’t post in a few days and then I do three posts all in one day!!

Thank you to Becky for tagging me… so sorry I haven’t done this sooner, not sure how I missed this!!

1 - If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I think I would choose paper because I’m just addicted to 12x12 paper, I see it and I just have to have it but then I can’t cut it!!

2 -If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
That is easy it has to be stamps every time with me, I love ribbon but I’d be lost without my stamps!

3 - If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do?
That’s tough because I love making cards to make others happy but I would so love more time to scrap so that all those things I haven’t had the heart to use on cards to give away I could keep forever…. I guess it would have to be cards as I always put others before myself!

4 - Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home?
I think I’d be happy with just a room of my own, I have a room but it’s a small shared room with OH and I’m running out of space. I don’t think I would like to run my own craft business it would probably mean I wouldn’t be able to craft as much as I would like to... although being able to play with new stash would be very exciting!!

5 - What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
Currently it’s Christmas because I have so many christmas cards to make but that aside it has to be girlie and flowery!!!

Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging

I am tagging:

* Clare
* My Paper World
* Made By Mandy
* By Samm
* Chocolate Is Not Just For Breakfast!!

1 comment:

Clare said...

Ooooh thank you for tagging me Kerrie. Will have to think about my answer :o)